top of page

Water Allocations and Water Licences

Our firm has extensive experience with Water Allocations, Licences and Supply Arrangements.

​ We can assist you with:​

  • Buying, Selling, Transferring , Leasing or Subdividing a Water Allocation; Recording Zone Changes 

  • Water Licences- transfers, subdivisions and Variations

  • Water Supply Arrangements

  • Transfer and subdivision applications;

  • Advice as to rights and obligations associated with your water allocation or supply agreement

If you need assistance with the transfer of a water allocation, please contact us to arrange a confidential discussion with one of our solicitors.

If you would like to see a listing of what water allocations are currently for sale or lease please click here, or contact our office on (07) 4092 2955 or email

bottom of page